Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Items & Halloween Goodies!!


Fall is here! Take a look at all of the new Halloween goodies from Lulu B.

Receive free shipping at Lulu B.'s ebay store on any order of $20 or more now through the end of October.

Check out my favorite new addition to my store - Lucky Mom Shirts!!


We have them in many colors and styles as well as long and short sleeves - these are so cute!

Once lucky blog reader will win a $10 gift certificate to my store (http://www.lulubonline.com/). Please make a post to this blog or send an email to jodi@lulubonline.com.

Good Luck and Happy Shopping!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

what a fun contest! i love the new designs and the new shirts! super cute! can't wait to place an order! erin

Angie Shorter said...

Fun! Excited about your new site! LOVE the shirts!

Bartling Family said...

I like the new shirts. I am already thinking about my holiday shopping and I plan to order some personalized notecards to give to friends as gifts.

Kimberly said...

I love the designs on your shirts. They are really cool. Thanks for the contest